Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hiking^^





1 October 2009, today's weather is not so good because it's had rain nonstop since yesterday morning. A totally of 12 persons from college lecturers and staffs were participated in this hiking. Everyone was gathering at college foyer at 8.30 in the morning, unfortunately I'm late for it (reached at 9.00 :p) and be the last person reached the college (when I reached college, most of them already leaved the college =.= but luckily I did catch up the last departure car and managed to join them). This is the second times i had been hiking to monkey beach and light house. Although we prepared well for the rain and yet we still worried. Among the people, I'm the youngest and yet I'm be the one who lead the way, haha~ We used around two hours to reach monkey beach. After rest and have fun at monkey beach, part of us continue hike to light house and we had a nice view at the top of the light house. We ride boat to get back to the starting point instead of hike back. This is the first time I ride a boat. Wow~ It's fun! Would like to try it again next time. Jom! Hiking! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment